Probabilistic Safety Assessment for Optimum Nuclear Power Plant Life Management (PLiM): Theory and Application of Reliability Analysis Methods for Major Power Plant Components by Gennadij V. Arkadov, Alexander F. Getman, A.N. Rodionov, G.V. Arkadov, A.F. Getman, Andrei N. Rodionov (Hardback, 2012)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionProbabilistic safety assessment methods are used to calculate nuclear power plant durability and resource lifetime. Successful calculation of the reliability and ageing of components is critical for forecasting safety and directing preventative maintenance, and Probabilistic safety assessment for optimum nuclear power plant life management provides a comprehensive review of the theory and application of these methods. Part one of this important book reviews probabilistic methods for predicting the reliability of equipment, whilst the practical applications of probabilistic methods for strength reliability are explored in part two.
- Author BiographyDr Gennadij V. Arkadov and Prof. Alexander F. Getman are based at the All-Russia Scientific Research Institute for Nuclear Power Plants Operation (VNIIAES), Russia. Dr Andrei N Rodionov is based at the Institute for Radiological Protection and Nuclear Safety (IRSN), France.
- Author(s)A.F. Getman,A.N. Rodionov,Alexander F. Getman,Andrei N. Rodionov,G.V. Arkadov,Gennadij V. Arkadov
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Energy
- Series Part/Volume Number49
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.