All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionFor junior/senior undergraduates taking probability and statistics as applied to engineering, science, or computer science. This classic text provides a rigorous introduction to basic probability theory and statistical inference, with a unique balance between theory and methodology. Interesting, relevant applications use real data from actual studies, showing how the concepts and methods can be used to solve problems in the field. This revision focuses on improved clarity and deeper understanding. MyStatLab(TM) is t included. Students, if MyStatLab is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN and course ID. MyStatLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information. MyStatLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
- Author(s)Keying E. Ye,Raymond H. Myers,Ronald E. Walpole,Sharon L. Myers
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication19/08/2016
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight1000 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementGlobal ed of 10th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.