Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible and easy-to-read book provides many examples to illustrate diverse topics in probability and statistics, from initial concepts up to advanced calculations. Special attention is devoted e.g. to independency of events, inequalities in probability and functions of random variables. The book is directed to students of mathematics, statistics, engineering, and other quantitative sciences.
- Author BiographyPeter Zornig, University of Brasilia, Asa Norte, Brazil.
- Author(s)Peter Zornig
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication11/07/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Textbook
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note62 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white tables, 62 schw.-w. Abb., 30 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight564 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.