All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionProbability and Measure Theory, Second Edition, is a text for a graduate-level course in probability that includes essential background topics in analysis. It provides extensive coverage of conditional probability and expectation, strong laws of large numbers, martingale theory, the central limit theorem, ergodic theory, and Brownian motion.
- Author BiographyRobert B. Ash as written about, taught, or studied virtually every area of mathematics. His books include Information Theory, Topics in Stochastic Processes, The Calculus Tutoring Book, Introduction to Discrete Mathematics, and A Primer of Mathematics.
- Author(s)Catherine A. Doleans-Dade,Robert B. Ash
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication08/12/1999
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight990 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.