All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.83Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Trillium Book Award for Poetry (2013) These are high-energy poems, riddled with wit and legerdemain and jolted by the philosophy and science of time. Time's t the market, it's the bustle; / t the price but worth, he writes, sailing through the rhythms and algorithms of a world made concrete by Samuel Johnson, before it was undone by Niels Bohr. Matthew Tierney's narrators grapple with the gap between what's seen and what's experienced, their minds tuned to one (probably) inevitable truth: the more I understand, the more I understand I'm alone. If it were necessary to tell someone where I am, I'd say the spheres of Kepler resonate like icicles. I'd say I have loved. Matthew Tierney is the author of the Trillium Award--minated The Hayflick Limit and Full Speed through the Morning Dark. He lives in Toronto, Ontario.
- Author BiographyMatthew Tierney: Matthew Tierney is the author of The Hayflick Limit and Full Speed through Morning Dark and the recipient of the K. M. Hunter Award. He lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Matthew Tierney
- PublisherCoach House Books
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCoach House Books
- Weight142 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.