All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.68
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis single-volume edition combines 2 parts of a rewned mathematician's collection of problems. Vol. I contains more than 300 elementary problems dealing with fundamental concepts, infinite sequences and series, more. Vol. II features over 230 problems in advanced theory - singularities, entire and meromorphic functions, periodic functions, more. Includes hints and complete solutions to all problems.
- Author(s)Konrad Knopp
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight272 g
- Width136 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.