All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionHelp students solve word problems with confidence using the proven Singapore bar modeling method. Twenty mini-lessons teach students how to use this effective strategy to tackle problems with fractions, decimals, ratios, algebra, and more. Each lesson comes with four problems that increase in difficulty, along with scaffolded instruction to support all learners. A must-have resource to help get students ready for testing! Includes companion online materials for whole-class lessons.
- Author BiographyBob Krech has worked as a teacher, principal, supervisor, and curriculum specialist in schools in New Jersey, Scotland, and Saudi Arabia. Bob was awarded the Presidential Award for Excellence in Math and Science Teaching by the National Science Foundation and the White House. He has written 30 books for teachers, parents, and students on making math fun and interesting, as well as two award-winning children s books, Rebound and Love Puppies and Corner Kicks. He presently works as a consultant and adjunct professor of Education at Rider University in New Jersey.Jeff Grabell is a third-grade teacher in the West Windsor-Plainsboro School district in New Jersey. He received the Lemonick Science Teaching Award from Princeton University and is a member of the national peer review panel for the public television program Cyberchase. He enjoys hiking, listening to rhythm-and-blues music, watching BBC science-fiction programs, and rooting for his beloved Philadelphia Phillies.
- Author(s)Bob Krech,Jeff Grabell
- PublisherTeaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeaching Resources
- Weight227 g
- Width208 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.