Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionProblem Solving is one of the key thinking skills and is vital for successful learning. This fully revised edition will help you to understand the importance of developing a problem solving approach and what you can do to develop young children's problem solving skills. It shows how problem solving activities and discussions can happen everywhere in a setting, helping children to use their critical thinking skills in problems and challenges relevant to their interests and their stage of development.
- Author BiographyMargaret Martin trained as a primary teacher before gaining a Special Qualification in Nursery Education. She has over 20 years experience working in the early years sector, both in the UK and abroad. Margaret has a particular interest in developing children's thinking and the ways in which problem solving can contribute to this.
- Author(s)Margaret Martin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleKey Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight229 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.