All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionProblem Solving is one of the key thinking skills and is vital for successful learning. This fully revised edition will help you to understand the importance of developing a problem solving approach and what you can do to develop young children's problem solving skills. It shows how problem solving activities and discussions can happen everywhere in a setting, helping children to use their critical thinking skills in problems and challenges relevant to their interests and their stage of development.
- Author BiographyMargaret Martin trained as a primary teacher before gaining a Special Qualification in Nursery Education. She has over 20 years experience working in the early years sector, both in the UK and abroad. Margaret has a particular interest in developing children's thinking and the ways in which problem solving can contribute to this.
- Author(s)Margaret Martin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleKey Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight229 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.