All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author Christine M. Piotrowski users her trademark accessible and conversational approach to explain how the working designer solves problems and makes decisions by having the reader follow through case studies and stories, and dealing with a variety of situations. A special section presents a selection of scenarios or documents with problems, and permits the reader to work through for a solution. Whether dealing with a design problem or with a client, Critical Thinking for Designers will put the reader on the correct path to a solutions-oriented practice.
- Author BiographyChristine M. Piotrowski, FASID, IIDA, provides consulting services on business practices to interior designers. Now based in Phoenix, Arizona, she is a former professor of interior design at Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, Arizona. She has more than twenty-five years of commercial and residential design experience. Christine is the author of the award-winning Professional Practice for Interior Designers and Becoming an Interior Designer, as well as coauthor of Designing Commercial Interiors, all published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Christine M. Piotrowski
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2011
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.14Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.