All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $139.00Was:AU $173.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionProblem Solving in Endodontics, 5th Edition , by James L. Gutmann and Paul Lovdahl, offers updated techniques and an evidence-based approach to the most common procedures performed at chairside. Ideal for both endodontists and general dentists, this thoroughly revised reference combines the precision of quality endodontic care with achievable and pain-free outcomes for the patient. Each chapter has been carefully designed so that you'll quickly grasp the anatomy, the instruments needed, and what procedures should be performed - all supplemented by boxed clinical case examples and tips. Going beyond problem solving, it also addresses the major issues in diagstic, anatomic, restorative, periodontic, traumatic, and surgical aspects of tooth retention.
- Author(s)James L. Gutmann,Paul E. Lovdahl
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication06/08/2010
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note2,080 illus.
- Edition Statement5th edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.