All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis seminal work on relationships in the workplace explores how problematic workplace relationships are conceptualized, the ways in which they impact people, and explores the recommended approaches to increasing health and wellness in organizations. Scholars from rhetorical, social scientific, constructivist, and critical perspectives offer a rich array of analyses and original studies of value to other scholars, advanced students, and practitioners.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Janie M. Harden Fritz is Associate Professor of Communication & Rhetorical Studies at Duquesne University. Dr. Harden Fritz conducts research on communication processes that connect, sever, and restore the ties that bind individuals to the institutions of which they are a part. Her work has been published in Management Communication Quarterly, Journal of Business Ethics, Journal of Public Management and Social Policy, and elsewhere. Becky L. Omdahl is Professor in the Department of Communication, Writing, and the Arts at Metropolitan State University. Her research interests include the reception, management, and communication of emotion in interpersonal and organizational contexts, empathy, stress, and burnout. Her articles appear in such journals as Communication Monographs and Journal of Advanced Nursing, and she authored Cognitive Appraisal, Emotion, and Empathy (1995).
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBecky Lynn Omdahl,Janie M. Harden Fritz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.