All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionProblems and Materials on Secured Transactionsand#8203; is available for purchase in the traditional hardcover format or in the new Connected Casebook format. Choose the Connected Casebook to get a hardcover casebook on loan* for the entire course, PLUS lifelong access to CasebookConnect, which includes the digital casebook, outlining tool, and interactive study center. Learn more at www.aspenlaw.com/connected. </p> This brief, problems-based book offers clear text and a practical, straightforward approach to secured transactions law. </p> Features: </p><ul><li> New case (In the Matter of Faith Ann Peaslee and Others) </li><li> New/expanded Problems on key issues </li><li> Updated TM </li></ul></p></p></p></p>
- Author(s)Douglas J Whaley,Stephen M McJohn
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/05/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleAspen Casebooks
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight853 g
- Width193 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement9th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.