Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionBased on classical principles, this book is intended for a second course in Euclidean geometry and can be used as a refresher. Each chapter covers a different aspect of Euclidean geometry, lists relevant theorems and corollaries, and states and proves many propositions. Includes more than 200 problems, hints, and solutions. 1968 edition.
- Author(s)M. N. Aref,William Wernick
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.