Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.16
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis invaluable book consists of problems in nrelativistic quantum mechanics together with their solutions. Most of the problems have been tested in class. The degree of difficulty varies from very simple to research-level. The problems illustrate certain aspects of quantum mechanics and enable the students to learn new concepts, as well as providing practice in problem solving.The book may be used as an adjunct to any of the numerous books on quantum mechanics and should provide students with a means of testing themselves on problems of varying degrees of difficulty. It will be useful to students in an introductory course if they attempt the simpler problems. The more difficult problems should prove challenging to graduate students and may enable them to enjoy problems at the forefront of quantum mechanics.
- Author(s)Anton Z. Capri
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2002
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight844 g
- Width166 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Volume editorEng Huay,K. K. Phua
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.