All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe book uses to help students that study nuclear physics. The book contains 242 tasks and solutions in different fields, involving nuclear physics such as accelerators (which accelerate the particles and calculate the relative mass and velocity of the particle), nuclear reactors, nuclear fission inside the reactor core, radioactivity, decay of the particle such as alpha and beta, and gamma decay. Many tasks that include the radiation doses. The book uses many of concepts such as: binding energy, kinetic energy and radius of nuclei, wavelength of the particle such as electron, proton and neutron. There are tasks about the density of nuclear material, heat equilibrium and collision, which occur between these particles and nuclei of the target, produce by these collision two types of scattering, they are elastic and inelastic scattering of the particle. The angle of the scattering plays an important role in the calculation of kinetic energy and momentum. The book also includes appendix with tables of physical constants related to these tasks. This is includes a table of radioactive isotopes. Student can be used this book to help him to develop his ackwledge of the many topics related to nuclear energy in general, and especially nuclear physics.
- Author(s)Dr Mouaiyad M S Alabed,Mouaiyad Alabed
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.