Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors provide a combination of enthusiasm and experience, which will delight any reader. In this volume, they present innumerable beautiful results, intriguing problems, and ingenious solutions. The problems range from elementary gems to deep truths. A truly delightful and highly instructive book, this will prepare the engaged reader t only for any mathematics competition they may enter but also for a lifetime of mathematical enjoyment. This book is a must for the bookshelves of both aspiring and seasoned mathematicians.
- Author BiographyTitu Andreescu University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, TX, USA Gabriel Dospinescu , Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon, France
- Author(s)Gabriel Dospinescu,Titu Andreescu
- PublisherXYZ Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationTX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXYZ Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.