Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Symposium on Marine Positioning (INSMAP) was conceived by the Marine Geodesy Committee at OCEANS 84, Washington, DC. It became clear at that time, that timing is appropriate to focus attention on individual specific problem areas under the broad umbrella of Marine Geodesy. After scheduling INSMAP 86 by the Marine Techlogy Society, we were fortunate to generate strong support from our co-sponsor s. All their assis tance and support are gra tefully ackwledged. Our special thanks are expressed to the U.S. Geological Survey; Charting and Geodetic Services, NOS/NOAA; Office of Naval Research, and Naval Ocean Research and Development Activity for their support through financial grants (ONR No. N00014-86-G-0107, NOS/NOAA No. 40AANC601637, and USGS No. 14-08-0001-G1207) as par tial funding to the INS MAP 86. We are al so gra teful to the U.S. Geological Survey for providing the auditorium and other logistic support in making the symposium a success. A total of 165 persons attended INSMAP 86, of which 20 percent were from outside the United States. Nine technical sessions and five special workshops were held wi thin a four-day forma t. Invited speakers included Dr. Alan Berman, Dean, Rosensteil School of Marine and Atmospheric Sciences; RADM J. R. Seeshol tz, Oceagrapher of the U.S. Navy; RADM John D. Bossler, Director of Charting and Geodetic Services, NOS/NOAA; Mr. Chris von Al t, Woods Hole Oceagraphic Institute; and RADM L. H. van Opstal, Hydrographer of the Royal Dutch Navy.
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight927 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.