All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Proceedings of SocProS 2014 serves as an academic bonanza for scientists and researchers working in the field of Soft Computing. This book contains theoretical as well as practical aspects using fuzzy logic, neural networks, evolutionary algorithms, swarm intelligence algorithms, etc., with many applications under the umbrella of 'Soft Computing'. The book is beneficial for young as well as experienced researchers dealing across complex and intricate real world problems for which finding a solution by traditional methods is a difficult task. The different application areas covered in the Proceedings are: Image Processing, Cryptanalysis, Industrial Optimization, Supply Chain Management, Newly Proposed Nature Inspired Algorithms, Signal Processing, Problems related to Medical and Healthcare, Networking Optimization Problems, etc.
- Author BiographyDr. Kedar Nath Das is now working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology Silchar, Assam, India. Over the last 10 years, he has a good contribution towards research in soft computing . He has many papers to his credit in many journals in national and international level of repute. His area of interest is Evolutionary and Bio-inspired algorithms for optimization. Prof. Kusum Deep is working as a full time professor in the Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee, India. Over the last 25 years, her research is increasingly well-cited making her a central International figure in the area of Nature Inspired Optimization Techniques, Genetic Algorithms and Particle Swarm Optimization. Dr. Millie Pant is an Associate Professor with the Department of Paper Technology, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee, India. She has to her credit several research papers in journals of national and international repute and is a well-known figure in the field of Swarm Intelligence and Evolutionary Algorithms. Dr. Jagdish Chand Bansal is an Assistant Professor with South Asian University, New Delhi, India. Holding an excellent academic record, he is an excellent researcher in the field of Swarm Intelligence at the national and international level, having several research papers in journals of national and international repute. Prof. Atulya Nagar holds the Foundation Chair as Professor of Mathematical Sciences and is the Dean of Faculty of Science, at Liverpool Hope University, Liverpool, UK. Prof. Nagar is an internationally recognised scholar working at the cutting edge of theoretical computer science, applied mathematical analysis, operations research, and systems engineering and his work is underpinned by strong complexity-theoretic foundations.
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication24/12/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Intelligent Systems and Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number336
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note230 black & white illustrations, 130 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1032 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byAtulya K. Nagar,Jagdish Chand Bansal,Kedar Nath Das,Kusum Deep,Millie Pant
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.