Proceedings of the 7th World Conference on Mass Customization, Personalization, and Co-Creation (MCPC 2014): Aalborg, Denmark, February 4th - 7th, 2014 : Twenty Years of Mass Customization - Towards New Frontiers by Springer International Publishing AG (Hardback, 2014)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe MCPC 2014 is a multi-track conference featuring a combination of high profile keytes with expert talks, panel discussions, paper sessions, workshops, receptions, and much more. While it is devoted to sharing and discussing the latest research in the field, the MCPC conference has a strong focus on real life applications. Since its beginning, the MCPC conference has had an equal share of participants, practitioners and academics/researchers. This makes the MCPC conference truly unique among many conferences. It strives to connect MCPC thinkers, first movers, entrepreneurs, techlogy developers, and researchers with people applying these strategies in practice. Twenty years ago Mass Customization was ackwledged as the New Frontier in Business Competition . Ever since, industry has been applying the concept and researchers have developed the topic into a well-established research area and businesses have formed new strategies. More kwledge, methods and techlogies are available w than ever before. Along with general Mass Customization topics, this conference addresses Mass Customization from a historical perspective, looking at both mass customization in the past 20 years and towards the new frontiers in the 20 years to come. This book presents the latest research from the worldwide MCPC community bringing together the new thoughts and results from various disciplines within the field.
- Author BiographyThomas Ditlev Bruno is an Associate Professor at Aalborg University. Kjeld Nielsen is a Teaching Associate Professor at Aalborg University. Kaj Asbjorn Jorgensen is a Teaching Associate Professor at Aalborg University. Stig Taps is a Teaching Associate Professor at Aalborg University.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication29/01/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Production Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note145 black & white illustrations, 31 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1021 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byKaj A. Jorgensen,Kjeld Nielsen,Stig B. Taps,Thomas D. Brunoe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.