All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionProceedings of the First Symposium on Aviation Maintenance and Management collects selected papers from the conference of ISAMM 2013 in China held in Xi'an on November 25-28, 2013. The book presents state-of-the-art studies on the aviation maintenance, test, fault diagsis, and progsis for the aircraft electronic and electrical systems. The selected works can help promote the development of the maintenance and test techlogy for the aircraft complex systems. Researchers and engineers in the fields of electrical engineering and aerospace engineering can benefit from the book. Jinsong Wang is a professor at School of Mechanical and Electronic Engineering of Northwestern Polytechnical University, China.
- Author BiographyJinsong Wang received his Instrument Science and Technology degree from Tsinghua University in 1986 and his M.SC. and Ph.D. degrees in Instrument Science and Technology from Tsinghua University in 1991. From 1991 to 2008 he was with the Department of Instrument Science and Technology at Tsinghua University. He is now a professor in School of Mechanical and electronic engineering at Northwestern Polytechnical University. He has published approximate 200 technical papers and warned the first prize of Scientific Developments in Ministry of Education. He is a Cheung Kong professor. His research interests include aircraft electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, control, signal processing and robotics. He is also the president of Northwestern Polytechnical University. He is a member of IEEE, ASME and SME and editors of four Chinese journals about robotics. Prof. Jinsong Wang published another monograph Parallel Kinematics with Springer in 2013.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number296
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note390 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1166 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byJinsong Wang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.