All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $87.94
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume includes The Recyclable Hero in Celtic and Kindred Traditions ; On the Celtic-American Fringe: Irish-Mexican Encounters in the Texas-Mexico Borderlands ; The Enconium Urbs in Medieval Welsh Poetry ; Prophecy in Medieval Welsh Manuscripts ; 'Ceol agus Gaol' (Music and Relationship): History, Identity, and Community in Boston's Irish Music Scene ; In Praise of Two Margarets: Two Laudatory Poems by Piaras Feiritear ; 'Colonisation Circulars': Timber Cycles and the Great Hunger ; Descended from Both Peoples by Laura Radiker; and, 'Mouth to Mouth': Gaelic Stories as Told within One Family by Carol Zall.
- Author BiographyChristina Chance is a Ph.D. candidate in Celtic Languages and Literatures at Harvard University. Aled Jones is a doctoral candidate in Celtic Languages and Literatures at Harvard University. Mattieu Boyd is a Ph.D. candidate in Celtic Languages and Literatures at Harvard University. Edyta Lehmann-Shriver is a Ph.D. candidate in Celtic Languages and Literatures at Harvard University. Sarah Zeiser is a Ph.D. candidate in Celtic Languages and Literatures at Harvard University.
- PublisherDepartment of Celtic Languages and Literatures
- Date of Publication10/08/2010
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleProceedings of the Harvard Celtic Colloquium
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 26/27
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDepartment of Celtic Languages and Literatures
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight703 g
- Width155 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAled Jones,Christina Chance,Edyta Lehmann-Shriver,Matthieu Boyd,Sarah Zeiser
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.