Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionStochastic analysis is a field of mathematical research having numerous interactions with other domains of mathematics such as partial differential equations, riemannian path spaces, dynamical systems, optimization. It also has many links with applications in engineering, finance, quantum physics, and other fields. This book covers recent and diverse aspects of stochastic and infinite-dimensional analysis. The included papers are written from a variety of standpoints (white ise analysis, Malliavin calculus, quantum stochastic calculus) by the contributors, and provide a broad coverage of the subject. This volume will be useful to graduate students and research mathematicians wishing to get acquainted with recent developments in the field of stochastic analysis.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight551 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAnne Boutet de Monvel,Habib Ouerdiane,Sergio Albeverio
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.