Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the proceedings of the international workshop, Advances in Mathematical Analysis of Partial Differential Equations held at the Institut Mittag-Leffler, Stockholm, Sweden, July 9-13, 2012, dedicated to the memory of the outstanding Russian mathematician Olga A. Ladyzhenskaya. The volume contains papers that engage a wide set of modern topics in the theory of linear and nlinear partial differential equations and applications, including variational and free boundary problems, mathematical problems of hydrodynamics, and magneto-geostrophic equations.
- Author BiographyDarya Apushkinskaya , Universitat des Saarlandes, Saarbrucken, Germany Alexander I. Nazarov , Steklov Mathematical Institute, St. Petersburg, Russia, and St. Petersburg State University, Russia
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- Series TitleAmerican Mathematical Society Translations
- Series Part/Volume Number232
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byAlexander I. Nazarov,Darya Apushkinskaya
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.