Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionWe live on a small planet with limited air, water, and mineral resources and learn how to get by with what we have. Process engineers and operators do t need to look to exotic techlogy to make a contribution to combating the environmental issues. This easy-to-follow handbook shows how to operate and retrofit process facilities to re-use existing process equipment to save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions, as well as invoking other sound environmental measures. Process Engineering for a Small Plant offers viable global solutions to green techlogy.
- Author BiographyNORMAN P. LIEBERMAN is an independent process design engineer and field troubleshooter. His clients are refineries and petrochemical plants. He is well known in the process industry for his seminar Troubleshooting Process Operations, which has been presented to over 16,000 engineers and plant operators.
- Author(s)Norman P. Lieberman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2010
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.