All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionProcess Management is a compendium for modern design of process-oriented companies. A hands-on approach to introducing, realizing and continually administering process management is presented with a thoroughly critical reflection of the necessary activities regarding the state-of-the-art of organization theory and information management. This is done by following the individual stages of a process model which has already successfully been proved in practice. The progress of the project is described by a continuous case study, which is the process management project of a modern service company. The included recommendations are summarized in a series of checklists for each stage of the project.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Jorg Becker is Director of the Department of Information Systems at the University of Muenster. Dr. Martin Kugeler is Executive Assistant to the CFO, DirectGroup Bertelsmann. Prof. Dr. Michael Rosemann is Director of the Centre for Information Technology Innovation, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Brisbane, Australia.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/11/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1094 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJorg Becker,Martin Kugeler,Michael Rosemann
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.