All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProcess Systems Risk Management provides complete coverage of risk management concepts and applications for safe design and operation of industrial and other process facilities. The whole life cycle of the process or product is taken into account, from its conception to decommissioning. The breadth of human factors in risk management is also treated, ranging from personnel and public safety to environmental impact and business interruption. This unique approach to process risk management is firmly grounded in systems engineering. Numerous examples are used to illustrate important concepts -drawn from almost 40 years authors' experience in risk analysis, assessment and management, with applications in both on- and off-shore operations. This book is essential reading on the relevant techniques to tackle risk management activities for small-, medium- and large-scale operations in the process industries. It is aimed at informing a wide audience of industrial risk management practitioners, including plant managers, engineers, health professionals, town planners, and administrators of regulatory agencies.
- Author BiographyIan Cameron is Professor in Chemical Engineering at the University of Queensland with teaching, research, and consulting activities in process systems engineering. He has a particular interest in process modelling, dynamic simulation, and the application of functional systems perspectives to risk management, having extensive industrial experience in these areas. He continues to work closely with industry and government on systems approaches to process and risk management issues. He received his BE from the University of New South Wales (Australia) and his PhD from imperial College London. He is a Fellow of IChemE.
- Author(s)Ian Cameron,R. Raman
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleProcess Systems Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Note1
- Weight1310 g
- Width171 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine35 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.