CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionProcessed Meats, Third Edition reflects the changes taking place in the meat processing industry. This updated edition provides a comprehensive introduction to the principles and practices involved in processing meat and poultry into consumer products. The volume covers a range of topics, from the ecomics of processing to the industry's recent trends and new developments, including new chapters on spices and low fat processed meat. This current edition includes the composition and nutritive value of raw materials and processed meats, various curing agents, methods of curing, smoking, and industry adaptations influenced by consumer demands for convenience and healthy products. While the majority of this work addresses various meat products, such as sausages, canned meat, sectioned and formed meats, cured and smoked products, and restructured meat products, the volume also discusses operations and formulations. Processed Meats, Third Edition is a unique and valuable text for undergraduate students. In addition, professionals in the meat and poultry industries will benefit from the current information found in this new, single-source guide.
- Author(s)A. M. Pearson,T. A. Gillett
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/1996
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight829 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.