All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionSmall-scale food processing can create diversified incomes and employment for farmers in rural villages and brings many different benefits to communities. The booklet is focused on promoting processing enterprises as a successful diversification enterprise for small-scale farmers. It is intended for advisers, government officials, community leaders and development agency staff, who work with small-scale farmers in low- and middle-income countries.
- Author(s)Food and Agriculture Organization: Agricultural Support Systems Division,P. Fellows
- PublisherFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleFAO Diversification Booklet
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationRome
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Content Noteill.
- Weight185 g
- Width147 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byFood and Agriculture Organization
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.