All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.87Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionRuth Bell Graham knew about prodigals--two of her five children were spiritual wanderers. This is t a how to book that dispenses easy advice on ways to win back a prodigal. Instead, it is a collection of readings one woman turned to for comfort when her children wandered from God. It shows how Graham's faith persevered and grew regardless of the outcome of her prodigals' stories. Part One introduces readers to five prodigals who returned to the father. Part Two offers comfort and encouragement through Scripture, poems, hymns, prayers, and more. Readers will be touched by the honest feelings of pain, frustration, and uncertainty Graham expresses so eloquently. And they will share in the lessons she learned about God's sovereignty and ultimate peace. Now beautifully repackaged, Prodigals and Those Who Love Them brings peace and hope to all parents of wayward children.
- Author BiographyRuth Bell Graham (1920-2007) was a mother, a grandmother, a great-grandmother, and the wife of well-known evangelist Billy Graham. She authored a number of books, including Ruth Bell Graham's Collected Poems and the bestselling One Wintry Night.
- Author(s)Ruth Bell Graham
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication20/06/2008
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementRepackaged ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.