Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the methods and techlogies used in dairy and egg farming. A global look at the farming industry, combining Science, Geography, and Ecomics to answers questions about diary and egg farming. How did dairy farms develop? What methods do organic farmers use?
- Author BiographyJane Bingham is an experienced writer for young adults. She has written over 100 nonfiction books on a variety of topics. Jane has a first class degree in English Literature and an M. Phil in History of Art and is currently a Royal Literary Fund Fellow at Oxford Brookes University. She has two sons and three stepsons and lives in Oxford, England.
- Author(s)Jane M. Bingham
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfoSearch: The Technology of Farming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.