All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Limelight). The original edition of this book, long out of print, was published almost 20 years ago. The decades since then have brought ermous changes to the business side of moviemaking, requiring that the new edition be totally rewritten. This is, then, a brand new book and one that has been most eagerly awaited. In it, three experts in entertainment law carefully explain the complex procedures involved in bringing a film to the screen, from acquiring rights and financing, to negotiating workable agreements with artists and craftspeople, to distributing and exhibiting the finished motion picture. Clear, concise, and above all authoritative, this book cuts a pathway through a jungle and is an essential reference for the teacher of film, the independent producer, the would-be filmmaker, and anyone interested in the business of making movies.
- Author(s)Paul A. Baumgarten,etc.
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication01/07/1992
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLimelight Editions
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.