Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the methods and techlogies used to farm grain. A global look at the farming industry, combining Science, Geography, and Ecomics to answers questions about grain farming. When did people begin farming grain? Can science produce more grain?
- Author BiographyBarbara A. Somervill has been writing for more than 30 years. She has written newspaper and magazine articles, video scripts, and books for children. She enjoys writing about history, science, and investigating people's lives for biographies. Ms. Somervill lives with her husband in South Carolina.
- Author(s)Barbara A. Somervill
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfoSearch: The Technology of Farming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.