All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop key skills you'll need for your career in mechanical, industrial, aerospace, manufacturing, or automotive engineering with PRODUCT DESIGN FOR ENGINEERS. This empowering text explores techniques for managing invation, entrepreneurship, and design and introduces you to the creative problem-solving method for product success. Case studies in every chapter explore issues of design for assembly, disassembly, reliability, maintainability, and sustainability. The book's interdisciplinary approach, step-by-step coverage, and helpful illustrations and charts give you everything you need to design cost-effective, invative products.
- Author(s)Devdas Shetty
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/2015
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleActivate Learning with These New Titles from Engineering!
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.