All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is one book of a four-part series, which aims to integrate discussion of modern engineering design principles, advanced design tools, and industrial design practices throughout the design process. Through this series, the reader will: * Understand basic design principles and modern engineering design paradigms.* Understand CAD/CAE/CAM tools available for various design related tasks.* Understand how to put an integrated system together to conduct product design using the paradigms and tools.* Understand industrial practices in employing virtual engineering design and tools for product development.
- Author BiographyDr. Kuang-Hua Chang is a David Ross Boyd Professor and Williams Companies Foundation Presidential Professor for the School of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (AME) at the University of Oklahoma. He received his PhD in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Iowa in 1990. His areas of interest include Virtual Prototyping, CAD, Fatigue and Reliability Analysis, Tools and Information Integration for Concurrent Design and Manufacturing, Solid Freeform Fabrication, and bioengineering applications. His research has been published in eight books and more than 150 articles in international journals and conference proceedings.
- Author(s)Kuang-Hua Chang
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1100 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.