CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.12Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses how product platform and product family design can be used successfully to increase variety within a product line, shorten manufacturing lead times, and reduce overall costs within a product line. The material serves as a reference and a hands-on guide for practitioners involved in the design, planning and production of products. Real-life case studies that explain the benefits of platform based product development are included.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/02/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note112 black & white tables, biography
- Weight968 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byRoger Jianxin Jiao,Timothy W. Simpson,Zahed Siddique
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2005. Corr. 2nd printing 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.