All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.29Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes quantitatively in a comprehensive, consistent, and integrated manner the production structure and productivity of postwar Japanese agriculture for the latter half of the 20th century, more specifically, 1957-97.
- Author BiographyYoshimi Kuroda holds a PhD from Stanford University, USA, and is Emeritus Professor of Economics at the University of Tsukuba, Japan and Visiting Research Fellow at The International Centre for the Study of East Asian Development, Kitakyushu, Japan.
- Author(s)Yoshimi Kuroda
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/06/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight347 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.