All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to developing productive business relationships to hasten your success, whether you work for a major corporation, a small business, or are a self-employed entrepreneur or freelancer. Jan Yager, Ph.D., whose bosses, over the years, have included legendary publisher Barney Rosset, Pulitzer Prize-winning author Norman Mailer, and academic chairs, did extensive original interviews and observations for this useful book that covers everything from how to recognize and deal with negative types you might encounter at work and in business to more effective use of social media. Bibliography. Resources. Index.
- Author(s)Dr. Jan Yager
- PublisherHannacroix Creek Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/02/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationStamford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHannacroix Creek Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.