All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake your productivity to the next level and make the most of your time! Do you have too much to do and t eugh time to do it? Don't we all! Productivity For Dummies shows you how to overcome this common problem by tackling key issues that are preventing you from remaining focused and making the most of your time. This insightful text gets to the root of the problem, and shows you how to identify and analyse the items on your to-do list to deliver on deadlines and maximise your schedule. Numerous techniques and techlogies have been developed to address productivity needs, and this resource shows you which will work for your situation. Productivity is crucial to your success - whether you want to find a new job, earn a promotion you've had your eye on, or generally progress in your career, understanding how to improve your productivity is essential in increasing the value you bring to your organisation. At the very least, increased productivity means that you get things done faster which translates into fewer overtime hours and more time concentrating on the things that are most important to you. * Eliminate procrastination and laziness from your daily routine * Organise your work environment to create a space conducive to productivity * Increase your concentration and stay focused on the task at hand * Make decisions quickly, and stay cool, calm, and collected matter what the situation is Productivity For Dummies helps you solve the age-old problem of having too much to do and t eugh time to do it.
- Author BiographyCiara Conlon is a productivity coach, keynote speaker and author. She helps organisations get better results by establishing space for more creativity and innovation. She helps people get better results by adopting effective habits and focusing on the right stuff at the right time.
- Author(s)Ciara Conlon,Wiley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationBrisbane
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia
- Weight638 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.