Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
About this product
- DescriptionA handbook guide for the serious pitcher competing in competitive baseball. This book is based on information gathered from professional baseball pitchers, coaches, and scouts.
- Author BiographyBill Gentry, Scout, Owner of the Pro Player Academy of Baseball, Director of Baseball Operations and Head Coach for the Cardinals Scout Ball program in Southern California, has over 25 years experience as a coach, scout, and player. Recognized by the City of Los Angeles for service and dedication to youth and baseball in 2012, the American Baseball Coaches Association in 2009 for a Quarter Century of Leadership and Devotion to Baseball, and as a CIF Central Section Coach Of The Year in 2005. A former NCAA D-1 Assistant Coach, JUCO Assistant Coach, and High School Head Coach, Bill also is an instructor, speaker, and advisory board member for the Coast to Coast Athletics international Baseball program. Bill is Life Member of the Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association, a Life Member of the Association of Professional Ball Players of America, and a member of the American Baseball Coaches Association. In addition to coaching and scouting, Bill is a former Senior Director of Baseball Operations, Assistant to the General Manager for the Texas Rangers Advanced-A affiliate in the California League.
- Author(s)Bill Gentry
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.