Professional C# 4.0 and .NET 4 by Bill Evjen, Morgan Skinner, Christian Nagel, Jay Glynn, Karli Watson (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.56+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate guide on the newest version of C#, from an unparalleled team of authors Get ready for the next release of Microsoft's C# programming language with Professional C# 2010, the ultimate guide to C# 4 and the revised .NET framework. This essential book has been updated along with C# and it w features new examples, new coverage of language and framework additions, and best of all, expanded coverage of all the topics that you need most. After a quick refresher on C# basics, the author dream team moves on to provide you with details of recently added language and framework features including LINQ, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, WCF, WPF, Workflow, and Generics. Coverage also spans ASP.NET programming with C#, working in Visual Studio 2010 with C#, and more. With this book, you'll quickly get up to date on all the newest capabilities of C# 4. * C# is a programming language from Microsoft; the C# 4 language version will be synymous with writing code in in Visual Studio 2010, and you can use it to write Windows applications, Web apps with ASP.N ET, and Windows Mobile and Embedded CE apps * Gets you up to speed on new C# 4 features such as integration with dynamic languages, dynamic objects in C#, named and optional parameters, COM specific interop features, and type-safe variance * Helps you master topics such as Language Integrated Query (LINQ), LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, WCF, WPF, workflow, and generics; the book also covers traditional Windows programming, Windows Forms, GDI+, and ASP.NET Web programming with C# * Addresses additional topics such as: base class libraries, communication with enterprise services, MSMQ, directory services, peer to peer, and syndication If you want to develop intermediate or advanced C# programming skills, this book is the perfect one-stop resource.
- Author BiographyChristian Nagel is a Microsoft Regional Director, software architect, and author of many .NET books. He founded CN innovation and is an associate of thinktecture. <p>Bill Evjen is Global Head of Platform Architecture for Thomson Reuters, Lipper. He is also a Microsoft Regional Director and the founder of INETA. <p>Jay Glynn is the Principle Architect at PureSafety, a leading provider of results-driven software and information solutions for workforce safety and health. <p>Karli Watson is a freelance author and a consultant for Infusion Development. <p>Morgan Skinner works in premier support for developers at Microsoft.
- Author(s)Bill Evjen,Christian Nagel,Jay Glynn,Karli Watson,Morgan Skinner
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/03/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWrox Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2016 g
- Width189 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.14Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.