All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives an inside view of real engineers communicating in a modern aerospace engineering environment. Using many authentic texts and language examples, the author describes the writing of specifications and requirements, engineering proposals, executive summaries and other communication tasks.
- Author BiographyH.E.SALES is Senior Lecturer of English Language and Linguistics at the College of St Mark and St John, Plymouth, UK, teaching British undergraduate and professional in-service courses in Europe, including courses for engineers in Britain. She previously taught communication skills to engineering students at Singapore Polytechnic and other tertiary institutions before eventually becoming Director of General and Business English courses at the British Council in Singapore.
- Author(s)H. E. Sales
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication10/10/2006
- Series TitleCommunicating in Professions and Organizations
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.