All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionInvaluable workbook to help GPs and practice staff meet the requirements of continuing professional development (cpd) General practitioners, like all other health professionals, need to keep up-to-date with the latest developments in medicine and education. They also need to respond to changing techlogy and changes in the delivery of care. The environment in which GPs work is extremely dynamic but this book helps to keep GPs up-to-date with these advancements and with their professional skills. The Chief Medical Officer in the UK has recommended that the key to professional development is a Practice Professional Development Plan (PPDP) which, in turn, helps set objectives for individual GPs, the Personal Development Plan. This workbook takes the mystery out of professional development by explaining how to use existing information to analyse strengths and weaknesses, priorities and needs, and to develop a plan that will improve working life on all levels and leading ultimately to improved patient care. This book provides tangible methods for how to implement an abstract concept that is being foisted on busy professionals - a must read for every GP in the UK.
- Author BiographyDr Robin While MD, Jubilee Surgery, UK. Mrs Margareth Attwood DMS MCIPD MIHM, National Office for Summative Assessment for General Practice Training, UK.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2005
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note5 illustrations
- Weight698 g
- Width220 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAnthony Curtis,John Pitts,Margaret Attwood,Robin While
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.