All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume begins with the argument that in a PLC environment, teachers receive continuous professional development, therefore improving their teaching skills to the benefit of student learning. Later chapters recount the origins of schools as professional learning communities, define the characteristics of professional learning communities, and review research on the subject.
- PublisherNational Science Teachers Association
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Science Teachers Association
- Edited byKatherine E. Stiles,Page Keeley,Susan Mundry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.