All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionBy integrating neuroscience and social science, this book introduces a bold new vision of Participatory Action Learning and Action Research (PALAR). The authors explain and enhance the art of action research through PALAR as a philosophy, methodology and theory of learning and as a facilitation process for professional learning and social justice.
- Author BiographyOrtrun Zuber-Skerritt is Professor Extraordinaire, North West University, South Africa. Her previous books include Lifelong Action Learning for Community Development (2013) with Richard Teare, and Action Research for Sustainable Development in a Turbulent World (2012). Margaret Fletcher has been working as an educator for 40 years and her research and publications focus on best practice in teaching, learning and change facilitation with an emphasis on using action research methods to explore innovative and transformative solutions to complex problems. Judith Kearney is Director of Community Partnerships at the School of Education and Professional Studies, Griffith University, Australia.
- Author(s)Judith Kearney,Margaret Fletcher,Ortrun Zuber-Skerritt
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight525 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.