All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionProfessional Orchestration 2B, Orchestrating the Melody Within the Woodwinds and Brass, completes the second volume in the Professional Orchestration Series, and continues Alexander Publishing's historic breakthrough in orchestration instruction. Volume 2B details, for the first time, dozens of woodwind and brass writing techniques previously kwn by only a few top professional film orchestrators, composers, and arrangers and applicable to both live performance and MIDI mock-ups. Loaded with references from 38 different works in a large full page/full score format. Techniques are referenced meticulously in the low, medium, high, and very high registers. For fast referencing for both winds and brass, techniques are organized by unisons, two-parts, three-parts, and four-parts. Each technique has a brief commentary pointing out other score details, and often, electronic scoring insights. The Professional Orchestration Series has been endorsed by winners of the Academy, Grammy, Emmy, BAFTA, G.A.N.G., Telly and Ava Gold Awards.
- Author(s)Peter Lawrence Alexander
- PublisherAlexander University, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlexander University, Inc.
- Weight1579 g
- Width280 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.