All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionIn Professional Photography, rewned photographer Don Giannatti guides readers through the transition from 'weekend warrior' to professional photographer. He discusses creative skill, and covers important - and often overlooked - topics such as developing a detailed business plan, buying the right equipment, building a client base and managing finances, and guides readers through marketing techniques and developing marketing plans on a genre-by-genre basis. Giannatti covers all bases, ensuring readers have the tools they need to succeed in selling their craft.
- Author BiographyDon Giannatti has been a professional photographer for more than 45 years. He teaches workshops for photographers across the United States, Canada, and Bermuda and he is the author of Lighting Essentials. He lives in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Author(s)Don Giannatti
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight465 g
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.