Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionService is increasingly recognized as a crucial part of academic life, and in this incredibly competitive industry, trustworthy best practice guides are tably missing. Even with supportive mentors, many emergent scholars are left to learn these lessons the hard way. In this straightforward and thorough book, Joy Egbert and Mary Roe address the most common challenges facing academics at all stages of their careers as they navigate the world of professional service. Illuminating the unspoken rules behind book reviewing, anticipating the difficulties of collaborating, offering support on chairing, mentoring, and graduate student committees chairmanship, and more, this book is a must-have for anyone starting an academic career in Education, and for veteran academics who want to polish their skills.
- Author BiographyJoy Egbert is Professor in the Department of Teaching and Learning at Washington State University, Pullman. Mary Roe is Professor and Department Head for the School of Teacher Education and Leadership at Utah State University, Logan.
- Author(s)Joy Egbert,Mary F. Roe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.