All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionSharePoint admin author gurus return to prepare you for working with the new features of SharePoint 2013! The new iteration of SharePoint boasts exciting new features. However, any new version also comes with its fair share of challenges and that's where this book comes in. The team of SharePoint admin gurus returns to presents a fully updated resource that prepares you for making all the new SharePoint 2013 features work right. They cover all of the administration components of SharePoint 2013 in detail, and present a clear understanding of how they affect the role of the administrator. * Compares and contrasts SharePoint 2013 to earlier versions * Helps make your SharePoint 2013 installation smooth and successful * Addresses managing customizations * Looks at SharePoint 2013 for Internet sites * Includes an introduction to SQL Server 2012 Professional SharePoint 2013 Administration enhances your SharePoint skill set and immerses you in the new content of the platform.
- Author BiographyShane Young is a Microsoft SharePoint MVP and one of the best-known SharePoint administrators. He is a frequent speaker at Microsoft TechEd and other SharePoint Conferences. He has taught hundreds of students the art of SharePoint Administration through his company SharePoint 911, owned by RackSpace, and his SharePoint Admin blog. Steve Caravajal, PhD, is a Director and Productivity Architect with the Microsoft Corporation. He has 23+ years' experience in technology and product development, consulting, and training. He is an Adjunct Professor who teaches enterprise architecture, public and private cloud technology, and software development. He has several patents and published articles, speaks at conferences, and has written several books. Todd Klindt is a Microsoft SharePoint MVP who speaks regularly at Microsoft TechEd and other SharePoint conferences internationally. He has written articles for TechNet magazine, Windows IT Pro magazine, and co-written several books. Wrox Professional guides are written by working developers to address everyday needs. They provide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
- Author(s)Shane Young,Steve Caravajal,Todd Klindt
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWrox Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1392 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.