All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you want to begin reading Tarot cards professionally, or improve the success of your established business, here is the only book available on how to make money with Tarot. The author draws on her own vast experience to help you set your fees, advertise on a shoestring budget, and make money on the Internet or by telephone. Learn how to begin and end readings with grace and style, hand difficult clients, organise and teach Tarot classes, and avoid psychic burut.
- Author BiographyChristine Jette (pronounced Jetty) is a registered nurse and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology. She is the Llewellyn author of Tarot Shadow Work, Tarot for the Healing Heart, Tarot for All Seasons and Professional Tarot. Christine lives in the Cincinnati area with her husband and three cats
- Author(s)Christine Jette
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/07/2003
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date28/01/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.