All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe professional code of the General Teaching Council lists eight new standards, each of them analysed here in detail using questions and activities to describe what trainee teachers need to kw, understand and demonstrate as they work towards Qualified Teacher Status. Each of the eight standards cover the following issues: * expectations, diversity and achievement * personal and professional values * values in the classroom * values, rights and responsibilities in the wider community * the community of the school * professional relationships * personal and professional development * professional responsibility. This practical and jargon-free guide features an extensive range of examples and suggestions for further reading, designed to help those in their early professional development.
- Author BiographyJames Arthur is Professor of Education and Head of Educational Research at Canterbury Christ Church University College. Jon Davison is Dean of Initial and Continuing Professional Development at the Institute of Education, University of London. Malcolm Lewis directed the PGCE course at the University of Bristol from 1996-2002 and is currently PGCE Partnership Co-ordinator and Director of Professional Development.
- Author(s)James Arthur,Jon Davison,Malcolm J. Lewis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/12/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.